Wednesday, June 18, 2008

This Week's Grocery Shopping

First off, I like to buy all of my fruits and veggies at a farm market. They have more variety, are much cheaper, locally grown, and everything tastes much better!
As I said before, I grocery shop online (www.peapod.com) or I go to the local Shoprite, Wegman's or Whole Foods, depending upon what I need, what time of day I'm going, etc.

Here's this week's shopping:

Farm Market:

lettuce
parsley
small red potatoes
shallots (1)
blueberries
strawberries
peaches (2)
nectarines (3)
lemons (2)

Total $13.68

Shoprite:

bread
1/2 lb american cheese
1L diet coke
Bisquick
Sugar
Crushed Tomatoes with Basil
Tomato Paste (2)
Morningstar Sausage Patties
Frozen Green Beans
Butter
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
Ice Cream
Frozen Fruit Bars
YoKids Yogurt
Cool Whip Lite
2% Milk
Ground Sausage

Total $50.36

Total For This Week: $64.04

No comments: