Monday, June 30, 2008

BBQ Beef Cups

3/4 lb ground beef (i use ground turkey)
1/2 cup BBQ sauce (i use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce)
1 tbs brown sugar
1 can biscuits (regular, not the Grands brand)
3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 400.

In skillet, brown meat over medium heat, drain off fat.

Remove from heat and stir in BBQ sauce and brown sugar.

Grease a muffin pan and place a piece of biscuit dough in each cup, stretching dough up the sides into a "cup."



Divide meat mixture among the cups and top each with cheese.



Bake until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.



Enjoy!!!



***This is an easy and great recipe that I found in Rachel Ray's magazine. My husband, and even Hunter, love this recipe, as do a bunch of my friends! My mom also makes it with taco seasoning, cornbread dough, and cheese for Taco Beef Cups.***

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so good. I use crescent rolls instead of biscuits. YUM-O!